Thursday, April 22, 2010

♥ MAC, Benefit, Mirabelle, Vincci, Watsons HAUL ♥



shopping timee~~ LOL

I got quite many stuffs today from the Mall. loving every single one of them~~



first off, let's start with the beauty products..





PARKSON is a popular department store over here.. something like Macy's or Sogo


MAC^^


bought some stuffs from MAC


I took many of your advices from my previous post & purchased this^^
the Mineralize Skin Finish Natural in Medium


been wanted some Peach color blush & finally found some good one in MAC.
the Sheertone Blush in Peaches^^


bought the Studio Sculpt Concealer in NC30


hahaa instead of getting the fluidline or the eye kohl, I purchased this Powerpoint Eye Pencil instead.
because I found that the fluidline was too hard for me to blend & the eye kohl was too heavy for a daytime wear~


my sweet MA got me a sample of Mineralize Satin Finish in NC30 
(I'm in NC35 but I wanted to see if a shade lighter could fit me)


then I got the Benefit High Beam~~ yayy excited for this!!


then I went to WATSONS to pick some stuffs..


a St.Ives Apricot Scrub to exfoliate my face.
I LOVEE ITT!! I can literally feel my face soooo smooth after exfoliate them.
I think i'm gonna love this product~~


Oxy 10 to get rid some of my naughty acnes *:(


and Assience Conditioner caz many of my friends rave about this product so I'm curious to try.
haven't try this yet.


kay then some Shoes & Shirt Haul~~
got them from PADINI & PARKSON




got some shoes..


from Vincci, a black golden studded flat shoes~
LOVING THEM!!!!!!!!
I love love black color for fashion stuffs because they're classic, chic, & matchable^^


aren't they're cool??!!


then I got some Vincci slippers for a casual wear..
it was on SALE and there were the only one left so I guess I'm pretty lucky..^^


not bad huh? pretty chic^^


then I got a black Mirabelle shirt with golden studs or dots details on the shoulder.
they would match my Vincci SHOES above picture^^


LOVING THEM. so simple yet chic~~


aaahh I got many toys to play with & loads of reviews coming up^^
thanks for reading~~


love.love ♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment