Sunday, April 11, 2010

♥ TAG: the Three's of Me ♥





kay, so nothing interesting going on for this week because I'm having a week off Uni's for 'Study Week' before my final exam for this semester on next week^^ so I'm just doing tag, tag, & tags. LOL

grabbed this tag game from Pearls & Poodles. 
I thought it'd be fun to blog about it soo here I am posting it now~~
besides, you can get to know me a little more better. lol.


here goes... the Three's of Me~~



Three names I go by:

1. Risya (my known nickname^^)

2. Ayu (usually my close family calls me by this name)

3. Hney (obviously, my BF calls me by this nickname)
*I actually have many nicknames but these 3's are the most common~



Three jobs I have had:

* have never worked in my life before. hahaa!



Three places I have lived:

1. Indonesia (Jakarta, Makassar, Pontianak)

2. China (Guangzhou),
3. Hongkong

*there are actually more places but since it's only 3, soo..^^


Three favorite drinks:

1. Chrysanthemum Tea

2. Ice Blended Caramel Coffee
3. Avocado Chocolate Juice


Three TV shows I watch:

1. Southpark

2. Gossip Girl

3. True Blood


Three places I have been:

1. Thailand (Bangkok, Phuket, Pattaya, Koh Samui, Koh Tao,
Cha-am, Chengmai, Pai, Hadyai)

2. Australia (Sydney, Adelaide, Kangaroo Island)

3. Hongkong


Three places I would like to visit:

1. Saudi Arabia

2. London

3. France
*ohh I want to visit lots & lots of places espp in Europe!! I love visiting heritage places with great architecture & satisfying cultures^^


Three people who text me regularly:

1. my Hney

2. mom << more like BBM-ing me~

3. dad^^


Three favorite old TV shows:

1. That 70's Show!!!! << the funniest show ever!^^

2. Dark Angel << legendary^^

3. How I Met Your Mother


Three favorite dishes:

1.
seriously I can't choose. this is too hard!! I ♥ food!!
2. mostly I love Indonesian Food, Thai Food, Japanese Food, Chinese Food, Mexican Food, & Italian Food^^
3. refer back to #1 & #2 ;]


Three makeup/beauty products I cannot live without:

1. Foundation with a Satin Finish

2. Facial Wash
3. Moisturizer


Three things I'm looking forward to:

1. Graduating from University with good grades. AMIN.

2. Start to design my own jewelries line & sell them^^

3. Reunited with my family~


Three people I tag:

1. my followers
2. my readers
3. & honestly anyone who wants to do this, grab ittt!!^^


love.love

No comments:

Post a Comment